Let’s take things to the next level!
You’ve been suffering for quite some time. And, quite frankly, you’re sick of it and you’re ready to grow!
My name is Dr. Anat and I’d like you to invite you to my office for a conversation.
Here are a few things you can expect:
- A judgement free zone, where you can bring up anything! Everything you’ve ever been frightened to bring up before is more than welcome here. In fact, it’s talking about the most difficult topics that leads to transformation.
- A new kind of conversation– a whole new way of relating to another person and to yourself. This will NOT be your usual conversation, where we chit chat and fill the room with words to avoid awkward pauses. Instead, I will deliberately guide you to your core feelings (anger, sadness, joy, pride, disgust, fear, love) and teach you how some of your mental loops are actually distractions from what really needs to be looked at.
- An exploration of different channels of experience. Imagine our sessions are your canvas, your song, your poem. The raw materials we use for your creation are your feelings, bodily sensations, movements, dreams, images, sounds, and music. Each person responds differently to these raw materials, and we will find the ones that work best for you.
- An initiation into a self-compassionate life. Self compassion is the foundation upon which your self-transformation occurs-it is the dry wood you need on an ongoing basis to work through past and present life challenges. The way you treat yourself, the way you speak to yourself will necessarily change. Self-compassion is NOT letting yourself off the hook. Join me to find out more.
- Access to an inner world of different parts of self, with which we will communicate. The therapeutic dialogue draws us into communion with different parts of self, some that are in conflict with each other, and some that are stuck in traumatic moments from the past. We will travel to that imaginary space and begin to change the way in which these parts communicate and the way in which you narrate your own story.