Let’s take things to the next level!
You’ve been suffering for quite some time, and, quite frankly, you’re sick of it and you’re ready to grow!
My name is Dr. Anat and I’d like you to invite you to either my NYC psychotherapy office located by Union Square or tele-therapy portal for a different kind of conversation.
I work with two types of clients, offering both therapy and coaching:
For adults suffering from anxiety, depression, stress, eating issues, difficulty establishing a career or a romantic partnership, challenging life experiences, a break up, relationship conflict, or past trauma.
For parents who have lost a sense of joy and meaning in parenting who are struggling with their child’s behavior: bed time, eating, separation, potty training, homework, and many other behavioral challenges.
Here are a few things you can expect:
- A judgement free zone, where you can bring up anything!
- A new kind of conversation, one that’s designed to tap into your emotions.
- An exploration of different channels of experience, drawing on all of your five senses and your imagination.
- An initiation into a self-compassionate life.
- Access to an inner world of different parts of self, with which we will communicate.
To read more about each of these domains go to the Individual Therapy page.